Important Match Notes
Any Member can fish a match, but they must be pre-booked through the Match Secretary.
All Club Matches will be free (£10.00 pools are optional).
- Club Matches are open to all Members including Juniors.
- All Juniors to book in with the Match Secretary by the Wednesday prior to the match at the latest.
- Once booked, non attendance at a club match without prior notification will result in a member not being able to participate in the next two Club matches.
- On all matches on Badshot Lea Small Pond there is a limit of eight pints of bait.
- When there is a match on, the water is closed. If in doubt contact the Match Secretary.
- All Members must book by telephone only for every match.
- No angler will be weighed in with litter in his/her swim.
- Two keepnets are required on Badshot Lea Small Pond one of which must have a carp bottom. Keepnet bottom 12in must be made from black woven nylon or similar.
- Only the winner of the Guy Hughes Trophy for Senior Aggregate points on Club matches will receive a free permit.
- All NFA championship rules to apply for club and open matches.
- Note: Rule 25 - A competitor may wade provided that the water does not extend above the knees unless he/she can touch the bank with fingertips.
- All Waters Closed Ninety Minutes Before Draw.
- One match pack of bloodworm and joker allowed on FAS matches between the 1st October and the 31st of March.
Call Simon Hunter 01252 723582
Bookings will only be taken between 6:00pm-8:00pm
Mondays - Fridays .
Check page 4 of your Handbook or the Junior Section for the dates of the Junior and Barbel Teach-Ins