Important Match Notes
Any Member can fish a match, but they must be pre-booked through the Match Secretary.
All Club Matches will be free (£10.00 pools are optional).
- Club Matches are open to all Members including Juniors.
- All Juniors to book in with the Match Secretary by the Wednesday prior to the match at the latest.
- Once booked, non attendance at a club match without prior notification will result in a member not being able to participate in the next two Club matches.
- On all matches on Badshot Lea Small Pond there is a limit of eight pints of bait.
- When there is a match on, the water is closed. If in doubt contact the Match Secretary.
- All Members must book by telephone only for every match.
- No angler will be weighed in with litter in his/her swim.
- Two keepnets are required on Badshot Lea Small Pond one of which must have a carp bottom. Keepnet bottom 12in must be made from black woven nylon or similar.
- Only the winner of the Guy Hughes Trophy for Senior Aggregate points on Club matches will receive a free permit.
- All NFA championship rules to apply for club and open matches.
- Note: Rule 25 - A competitor may wade provided that the water does not extend above the knees unless he/she can touch the bank with fingertips.
- All Waters Closed Ninety Minutes Before Draw.
- One match pack of bloodworm and joker allowed on FAS matches between the 1st October and the 31st of March.
Only items supplied by FAS: nets, mats, weigh slings and keepnets to be used on Badshot Lea Complex.
Call Simon Hunter 01252 723582
Bookings will only be taken between 6:00pm-8:00pm
Mondays - Fridays .
Check page 4 of your Handbook or the Junior Section for the dates of the Junior and Barbel Teach-Ins