(Please read the instructions carefully and check all requirements provided at the end of this page before proceeding.)
Membership year for 2018/19 runs from 1st April 2018 to 30th March 2019 - All waters closed on the 31st March.
Senior Membership Fee 2018-2019
Disabled Membership Fee 2018-2019
Junior Membership Fee 2018-2019
Student Membership Fee 2018-2019
Intermediate Membership Fee 2018-2019
Over 65 Membership Fee 2018-2019
Over 65 Disabled Membership Fee 2018-2019
Military Personnel Membership Fee 2018-2019
Each membership application must be entered and purchased individually, just select the membership type and add your pictures (don't forget your partner if you wish them added to your permit) and select the type of order you wish to place and the rest is easy.
You will need to provide scans and/or photographs for your application, your images may be in gif/png/jpg format and should be portraits (longest edge on the left/right) and not exceed 8Mb in size.
Don't forget you can add the Basingstoke Canal Angling Association permit to your membership after you leave this page.
1. Late Fee: A late fee will be applied to those renewing between 1st May to 31st May.
2. Re-Joining Fee: If you renew after 1st June then the joining fee will have to be repaid.
3. You are not entitled to fish any Society water until you have paid the appropriate fee and are in possession of a current permit.
4. Junior members who reach the age of 16 do NOT have to pay a joining fee to become intermediates.
5. Juniors under 10 (Ten) years of age on the 16th June in the season in question will not be required to pay an annual subscription providing that they only fish the Society's waters accompanied by a senior paid up member: if the member is fishing they must both fish in the same swim and they may only fish with one rod each.
6. New members may NOT fish for Pike until they have attended a Pike Teach-in. These start in September and dates are shown in the FAS handbook.
7. All waters are closed on the 31st March each year.
Farnham Angling Society adheres to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), with respect to all information held about Members and Officers. Please click here to find out more about our Privacy and Data Protection Policy.